From October 2022, ElectroSmart is no more maintained. Android 13 is the last release officially supported. Future versions of Android might not be supported anymore. I decided to open source the code of ElectroSmart with a BSD 3-Clause License so that anybody can possibly fork or contribute code. The app source code is available in GitHub here: https://github.com/arnaudlegout/electrosmart/
ElectroSmart: The Best Free EMF Meter App / EMF Detector App on Android
ElectroSmart is a Radiofrequency Electromagnetic-Field (EMF) detector, also known as EMF Detector or EMF Meter. ElectroSmart runs in the background to provide daily statistics on your exposure and exposure alerts, anywhere, anytime.
Download ElectroSmart to join millions of people who care about Radiofrequency electromagnetic exposure. The free EMF meter app ElectroSmart will help you minimize your EMF exposure and take meaningful action to reduce it.
With ElectroSmart you can
* 🧐 find sources of exposure you might not be aware of (such as TV, game console, etc.)
* 🔬 objectify your level of exposure everywhere and anytime
* 👩👧👦 reduce exposure where it is most important for you (such as children rooms, bed rooms, etc.)
Make a change by spreading word 🙋 about ElectroSmart the best free EMF detector app.
* Friendly and simple index - You don't need to be a physicist to understand if your exposure si low, moderate, or high.
* Measure the electric field produced by your environment Wi-Fi access points, Bluetooth devices, 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G cellular antennas - See how much they are emitting!
* Identify sources producing the EMF by name - You exposure is high? With ElectroSmart you can discover if it is due to your Bluetooth car kit, your Wi-Fi router, or your TV.
* Watchdog - Get notified in case of high EMF exposure and new sources even when the app is closed
* Track EMF exposure during the day - Statistics per day to monitor your EMF exposure
* Simple advices - Minimizing EMF exposure can be simple. We tell you what to do!
What is an EMF Meter or EMF Detector?
It can measure your exposure to EMF (electromagnetic waves) by measuring the electric field produced by the following communication technologies
* Wi-Fi access points
* Bluetooth devices
* 2G (GSM, GPRS, EDGE, etc.) cellular antennas
* 3G (UMTS, HSDPA, HSPA+, etc.) cellular antennas
* 4G (LTE) cellular antennas
* 5G cellular antennas
Unlike most EMF meter and EMF detector apps that only measure the magnetic field, ElectroSmart is able to measure the electric field produced by communication technologies.
Are Radiofrequency EMF dangerous?
There is not yet a scientific consensus on the subject. However, many institutions (for instance,
the Council of Europe) recommend to moderate your exposure in particular for sensitive persons such as pregnant women or children.
This is why we build ElectroSmart, to offer you a free, easy to use EMF meter/EMF detector.
If ever you feel symptoms associated with Electrosensitivity such as
* Inability to sleep
test ElectroSmart to see if adapting your environment makes a change.
More info https://electrosmart.app
RF signal measurement app with outdoor mapping for UMTS/LTE/5GNR(NSA) & Wi-Fi.
Decibel meter with video and audio recording, do long recordings with autosave
Measure the environmental noise by sound meter & know the decibel value in live
Measure the acceleration and frequency content of a variety of structures
Displays g-Force, linear acc., gyroscope, and inclinometer. Export as .csv file.
Displays a graph of Magnetic Field vs.Time graph in x, y, z. Export as a .csv
Find and pair your bt device. Find your headset, smart band or earphone easily
Record your finds and the routes you do with the metal detector and import maps!
Record, display, and export data from your smartphone's internal sensors.
Get Super Hearing! Record & Boost Sound. Microphone Volume Booster for Audio